Kinder Hop Basic Carrier: Miki
- Ergonomically designed carrier perfect for children wearing at least 74 size. Appropriately padded hip belt and shoulder straps ensure reliable and comfortable babywearing during longer walks.
Basic Carrier is a one-size-fits-all ergonomically designed carrier. It fits 6-8 months old babies, as well as older, 2-2.5 years old children, wearing sizes from 74 to 92/98. Panel height can be decreased by folding back a carrier collar at baby’s neck level.
Fully padded hip belt makes baby weight less noticeable, what’s more, the carrier is perfect for people suffering from spine problems.
Every part of the carrier was made by hand and the fabrics used are certified – that’s why you can use it smoothly and efficiently for a long time.
All Kinder Hop baby carriers are recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as safe and healthy for the hip joints.
Main advantages of Basic Carrier:
- relieving the spine of carrying person
- natural baby position
- soft shoulder straps filling
- soft filling under baby’s knees
- wide shoulder straps adjustment scope
- front and back carry option
- a hoodie detachable by snaps included in the carrier set
- additional seat extenders allowing babywearing older children
All carriers were made by hand in Poland whilst applying the highest quality standards. Every product comes with a 24-month warranty.
Ergonomic carriers are extremely comfortable and fast to use. We recommend that for babies which can sitting down, because only then it will be completely safe for their small spines.
Ideal choice for hiking, dedicated for parents who have problems with correct tying a baby wrap. Instruction is inside.